Monday, October 19, 2015

Welcome To My Political Realities Blog

Welcome to my political realities blog.

I haven't been politically active in a long time. The last time I was politically active was in college where I wrote a column in the college paper and was part of the FL split from the DFL in the late 70's.

Why have I decided to become politically active now? There are just so many misconceptions flying around the political arena and I hope to define and simplify a lot of the misconceptions flying around.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Law Enforcement and a double minor in Sociology and Political Science. I was either 4 or 8 credits (one or two classes) short of a double major in Political Science, but the Political Science classes offered during my last two quarters were not classes I had any interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment