Friday, October 23, 2015

Our Crazy Gun Culture

Remote Idaho School Buys Guns For Safety

 BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- A tiny school district in Idaho far removed from law enforcement has purchased firearms and trained a handful of staff to use them should the same school shooting rampage that has occurred across the country take place......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/garden-valley-school-guns_n_7535252.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

I am prior military and have a B.S. degree in Law Enforcement. Here's the problem. They'll be trained on how to use the weapons, but they won't have CQC (closed quarters combat) training, Shoot don't shoot training, or friendly fire training. Without that training mistakes are so easy to make. During my training, I still clearly remember shooting the person running towards me, pulling a steel object out of his pocket while I was yelling "stop". "freeze". In the training I shot, and it turned out I shot an innocent deaf mute.

No comments:

Post a Comment